Tuesday, July 22, 2014
(Minneapolis, MN) -- A dry cleaners inside a Minneapolis strip mall has been shut down until if can replace equipment that was releasing toxic chemicals into the air. U.S. Cleaners inside Parkway Plaza will be installing safer equipment on Monday. Officials say the bad equipment was releasing a toxic chemical that could cause kidney damage and skin irritation. The company was ordered to install new equipment after other businesses in the area detected the chemical in the air.