Carbon Monoxide Prompts Apartment Building Evacuation

(Minneapolis, MN) -- More than two-dozen residents of an apartment building on the northeast side of Minneapolis are still waiting to return home due to a carbon monoxide leak. Firefighters were called to the building in the 18-hundred block of Central Avenue Northeast just before 8 p.m. Saturday when residents started to suffer headaches and nausea. A broken heating system is blamed for the problem, which sent several to the Hennepin County Medical Center for treatment.